LightScalpel believes in a culture of innovation, collaboration and partnership so to perfect our laser products and develop new surgical treatment applications to help our customers provide the best quality surgical care for patients.
Our current career opportunities are listed below:
Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst reports to the Quality Manager, and provides support for the corporate Quality System and quality related activities. The position ensures conformance of product performance to specifications and compliance with applicable regulatory and standards requirements
- Maintain the Quality System in accordance with applicable regulations and standards as documented in Company policies and procedures.
- Assist the organization in the implementation and use of policies and procedures that meet the Quality System requirements.
- Support the Company quality function through individual and subordinate actions according to Quality System and business requirements.
- Monitor the conformance of the Quality System and products to established requirements and provide periodic reports to management.
- Apply quality assurance principles to the identification and correction of nonconformance issues, including use of formal corrective and preventive action.
- Enhance customer satisfaction through reporting of quality status and facilitation of continuous improvement of company products and services
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years quality assurance experience in high technology medical device manufacturing environments involving application of electronics and mechanics disciplines
- Requires specific experience with quality systems conforming to the US FDA Quality System Regulation – 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and EC MDD.
In this role, the QA Analyst will assist in the creation and revision of quality policies to conform with FDA and ISO quality requirements.
Independent Sales Representatives
LightScalpel is seeking Independent Sales Representatives throughout the USA to promote and sell LightScalpel Medical Lasers to Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons, Ophthalmologists, Cosmetic Surgeons, Dermatologists, and Podiatrists.
LightScalpel’s mission is to provide surgeons with the highest quality, state-of-the-art, precise, reliable and affordable carbon dioxide laser solutions. LightScalpel products are designed and manufactured in the USA.
Do you have a passion for sales? Are you goal oriented? Are you a self-starter? Do you enjoy working with people? If so, we would like to speak with you!
- Achieve and exceed targeted sales goals and objectives within the territory
- Develop relationships, sales plans and strategies to meet quotas and grow sales
- Consult prospective buyers on product benefits to patient
- Identify sales opportunities, present product, and close sales
- Prospect and identify new account opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and three to five years’ capital equipment sales experience
- Self-starter with the experience and the ability to run your own territory
- High level of success in high tech sales or medical technology sales
- Aggressive prospector, a strong closer in competitive environment
- Strong commitment and passion to customer satisfaction
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Must be able to travel
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and transport LightScalpel laser products (on-wheels)
- Medical laser market knowledge and understanding is highly beneficial
- Proven positive leadership
This is an excellent opportunity with great income potential and growth. We offer a competitive compensation package with a realistic opportunity to grow into a six figure income.
We encourage interested parties to apply that are currently representing a ‘non-competing’ medical device.
If you are a qualified candidate, please respond with a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this opportunity, a current resume highlighting your sales expertise, and three professional references.
Please send all employment inquiries to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
At LightScalpel, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and products. LightScalpel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.