March 11, 2021
Breastfeeding and treatment of lip- and tongue-ties with Dr. Martin Kaplan (Partially in French)
Breastfeeding and treatment of lip- and tongue-ties with Dr. Martin Kaplan (Partially in French)For health professionals, midwives, oral surgeons, pediatric dentists, and mothers affected by problems of lip- and tongue-ties. Since 2002, Dr. Martin Kaplan DMD pediatric dentists of Stoughton, MA near Boston, practices laser frenectomies for babies with tight tongue and lip frenums. These frenums can prevent infants from effect sucking during breastfeeding. Dr. Kaplan explains the broad guidelines to detect whether an lip- or tongue-tie is responsible or partly responsible for health problems of babies and children. Video interview by Allaitement Pour Tous ("Lactation for All"). Published on September 15, 2015
- Martin Kaplan, DMD, Interview – LightScalpel Laser Frenectomies
- Dr. Richard Baxter interviewed about tongue-tie treatment
- Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revision
- Four-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revisions
- Yanitza Feliciano, DMD, Interview – Tongue-Ties and Helping Babies
- CO2 Laser Lip- & Tongue-Tie Revisions by Leonard Kundel, DMD
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- May 21 - May 22
- July 16 - July 17
- August 6 - August 7
- January 13, 2021
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA