July 20, 2022
Infant Frenectomies with Lightscalpel Dental CO2 Laser
Infant Frenectomies with Lightscalpel Dental CO2 LaserA dental laser infant frenectomy is a simple procedure, typically taking less than 10-30 seconds. Lip tie release and tongue tie release procedures do not require sutures, and generally result in minimal post-procedure discomfort. Frenectomy also allows newborn babies the ability to latch on and breastfeed when they might not previously have been able, leading to appropriate weight gain that was un-obtainable before the procedure. For these lip tie and tongue tie release frenectomies, Dr. Martin Kaplan uses a LightScalpel LS-1005 CO2 Dental Laser with Angled Tipless handpiece. Published on November 18, 2014
To copy the video, click on the button below ↓
- Tongue-Tie Release with Post-Op Healing Progression Photos
- Laser Maxillary Labial Frenectomy – Paul Rubin, DDS
- Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Four-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revisions
- Laser Infant Frenectomy Testimonial
- CO2 Laser Lip- & Tongue-Tie Revisions by Leonard Kundel, DMD
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- August 12 - August 13
- August 19 - August 20
- September 1 - September 4
- July 8, 2022
- June 9, 2022
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2022 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA