March 11, 2021
Infant Laser Frenectomy – Anterior and Posterior Tongue-Tie Revisions
Infant Laser Frenectomy – Anterior and Posterior Tongue-Tie RevisionsRichard Baxter, DMD, MS, performs an infant LightScalpel CO2 Laser Frenectomy of anterior and posterior tongue-ties. The tongue-tie corrective procedures were performed in just seconds with no bleeding and using only topical anesthesia. It has been reported immediately following an infant laser frenectomy, mothers are able to nurse the baby with an improved latch and less nipple pain during breastfeeding. Dr. Baxter’s practices dentistry at Shelby Pediatric Dentistry in Pelham, AL. Published on November 22, 2016
- Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revision
- Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Four-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revisions
- CO2 Laser Frenectomy of Adult with Anterior Tongue-Tie
- Dr. Richard Baxter interviewed about tongue-tie treatment
- Laser Infant Frenectomy Testimonial
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- April 9 - April 10
Connecting To Better Health: Myofunctional Therapy and Behavior Skills — an ADA Children’s Airway Virtual EventApril 22 - April 23
- May 21 - May 22
- January 13, 2021
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA