March 31, 2022
Infant Laser Frenectomy (Tongue-Tie Released)
Infant Laser Frenectomy (Tongue-Tie Released)Watch while Martin Kaplan, DMD, releases an infant's tongue-tie using a LightScalpel CO2 Laser. Infant laser frenectomies performed with LightScalpel CO2 lasers are relatively quick and easy procedures. They are usually performed without anesthetic, and the infant can start breastfeeding immediately post operation. In this video, the total laser "ON" time is under 8 seconds. The 0.25 mm diameter laser beam is absorbed superficially (approx. depth of 0.015 mm) and is precisely energized to vaporize the frenum with 100% predictability. Approximately 85% of the laser energy goes to vaporizing the soft tissue, and the remaining 15% coagulates the margins to less than a depth of 0.1 mm, i.e. stops bleeding, and seals lymphatics, with very little thermal damage. Published on October 5, 2015
To copy the video, click on the button below ↓
- Four-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revisions
- Infant Laser Frenectomy – Anterior and Posterior Tongue-Tie Revisions
- Infant Tongue-Tie Release with the LightScalpel CO2 Laser
- Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revision
- Tongue-Tie Release with Post-Op Healing Progression Photos
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- May 26 - May 29
- June 16 - June 19
- June 17 - June 18
- January 24, 2022
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2022 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA