October 28, 2022
Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MSRichard Baxter, DMD, MS, uses his LightScalpel CO2 laser to perform a tongue- and lip-tie release (frenectomy) on a 3-week-old infant. Both of the restrictive frenula were released in under 1 minute. Infant frenectomies are performed to help resolve nursing difficulties. Some of the benefits of the LightScalpel laser infant frenectomy include less bleeding, no sutures, and excellent healing. It has been reported immediately following an infant laser frenectomy, mothers are able to nurse the baby with an improved latch and less nipple pain during breastfeeding. Published on March 9, 2018
- Infant Laser Frenectomy – Anterior and Posterior Tongue-Tie Revisions
- 3 Second Tongue-Tie Release by Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Why is LESS best with the LightScalpel CO2 Laser?
- Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revision
- Baby Zaghi says Goodbye Tongue-Tie with Dr. Chelsea Pinto at The Breathe Institute
- Finding the Best Frenectomy Tool
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- December 1 - December 3
- December 8 - December 11
- January 20, 2023 - January 21, 2023
- October 26, 2022
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2022 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA