October 12, 2021
Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MSRichard Baxter, DMD, MS, uses his LightScalpel CO2 laser to perform a tongue- and lip-tie release (frenectomy) on a 3-week-old infant. Both of the restrictive frenula were released in under 1 minute. Infant frenectomies are performed to help resolve nursing difficulties. Some of the benefits of the LightScalpel laser infant frenectomy include less bleeding, no sutures, and excellent healing. It has been reported immediately following an infant laser frenectomy, mothers are able to nurse the baby with an improved latch and less nipple pain during breastfeeding. Published on March 9, 2018
To copy the video, click on the button below ↓
- 3 Second Tongue-Tie Release by Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Infant Laser Frenectomy – Anterior and Posterior Tongue-Tie Revisions
- Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revision
- Dr. Richard Baxter interviewed about tongue-tie treatment
- Four-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revisions
- Adult Tongue-Tie Release with LightScalpel Laser
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- October 21 - October 23
- October 23
- October 29 - October 30
- July 6, 2021
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA