March 11, 2021
Jack Hahn, DDS Reviews the LightScalpel CO2 Dental Laser
Jack Hahn, DDS Reviews the LightScalpel CO2 Dental LaserJack Hahn, DDS, one of the pioneers of implant dentistry has added a LightScalpel CO2 laser to provide easy soft tissue contouring and surgery to his practice. Hear Dr. Hahn's review of his new dental laser. Dr. Hahn has placed over 40,000 implants and lectured nationally and internationally. Dr. Hahn has designed some of the most innovative implant systems including the Replace Implant and the Hahn Implant System manufactured by Glidewell Dental Lab. He is past President and Diplomat of the American Board of Oral Implantology and he is an honored Fellow and Diplomat of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a Fellow of the American Academy of Osseointegration. Published on September 16, 2016
- LightScalpel CO2 Laser Uses in Dentistry – Mike Shulman, DDS
- Modified Minimal Crown Lengthening Procedure – Richard B. Winter, DDS
- Richard Winter, DDS, Interview – Laser Implant Dentistry and Crown Lengthening
- Matthew Rowe, DDS, MS, Interview – Choosing a dental laser for my practice
- Bicuspid Modified Minimal Crown Lengthening – Richard B. Winter, DDS
- LightScalpel Dental Laser Implant Exposure #2
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- April 9 - April 10
Connecting To Better Health: Myofunctional Therapy and Behavior Skills — an ADA Children’s Airway Virtual EventApril 22 - April 23
- May 21 - May 22
- January 13, 2021
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA