July 6, 2021
Laser Tongue-Tie Revision – Leonard Kundel, DMD
Laser Tongue-Tie Revision – Leonard Kundel, DMDWatch as Leonard Kundel, DMD, of Stamford, CT, performs a tongue-tie revision using a LightScalpel CO2 laser on an adult patient. “If airway is the king, then tongue is the queen. Tongue protects airway. Restricted tongue cannot effectively modulate airway while assisting in eating, speaking and swallowing. Frenectomy is a quick and simple procedure with truly remarkable outcomes.” – Leonard Kundel, DMD - stamforddentist.com Frenectomies can be safely and efficiently performed with the LightScalpel CO2 laser with predictable, repeatable and fast tissue release/ablation and instant hemostasis. The precise cutting, minimal collateral damage, clear and bloodless operating field and, reportedly, relatively minimal postoperative pain make the LightScalpel 10.6-micrometer CO2 laser the tool of choice for clinicians performing a laser frenectomy. CO2 laser oral surgery features less wound contraction and reduced scarring in comparison with regular scalpel incision. Published on July 21, 2017
- Related Medical Specialties:
- CO2 Laser Lip- & Tongue-Tie Revisions by Leonard Kundel, DMD
- Osteopathically guided release of oral restrictions on a hyperflexible patient
- Laser Maxillary Labial Frenectomy – Paul Rubin, DDS
- Leonard Kundel, DMD, Interview
- Post-Op Pain and Healing After LightScalpel CO2 Laser Surgery
- 3 Second Tongue-Tie Release by Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- September 17 - September 18
- September 23 - September 26
- September 27 - October 2
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA