February 20, 2019
LightScalpel Laser Dentistry
LightScalpel Laser DentistryLaser technology revolutionizing soft tissue management in dentistry. Once hard to do procedures can now be done with the speed and ease using a LightScalpel CO2 dental laser. Some of the many benefits of LightScalpel laser surgery include: high rate of soft tissue removal, minimized bleeding, less swelling and discomfort, reduced risk of infection, shortened procedure time, and smoother recovery. Published on August 26, 2016
- Why is LESS best with the LightScalpel CO2 Laser?
- LightScalpel CO2 Laser Uses in Dentistry – Mike Shulman, DDS
- Adult Tongue Release by Ben Sutter, DMD
- Adult Tongue-Tie Release with LightScalpel Laser
- Infant Frenectomies with Lightscalpel Dental CO2 Laser
- CO2 Laser Frenectomy of Adult with Anterior Tongue-Tie
Frenectomies & Beyond: A Modern Approach to Laser Education that Challenges Traditional Methods Addressing Ankyloglossia and Tethered Oral TissuesFebruary 22 - February 23
- February 25 - March 1
Frenectomies & Beyond: A Modern Approach to Laser Education that Challenges Traditional Methods Addressing Ankyloglossia and Tethered Oral TissuesMarch 1 - March 2
February 19, 2019
February 8, 2019
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Surgical lasers for medical specialties including: dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, and others.
Copyright © 2019 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA