June 9, 2022
Laser Infant Frenectomy Testimonial
Laser Infant Frenectomy TestimonialNewborn saved from medication, failure to thrive, and endless tears through tongue and lip tie release. Listen to the mother’s story as she shares her difficulty as a nurse practitioner, and mother, trying to find help for her newborn son. Testimonial from Dr. Jenna Khoury of The Brush Stop Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics. Learn more here: Infant Frenectomy - Baby Bennett's Story. Published on April 17, 2016
- Infant Laser Frenectomy – Anterior and Posterior Tongue-Tie Revisions
- Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revision
- Four-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revisions
- Leslie Haller, DMD, and LightScalpel laser frenectomy helps baby boy
- Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Infant Frenectomies with Lightscalpel Dental CO2 Laser
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- July 22
- July 23 - July 24
- July 27 - July 30
- March 31, 2022
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2022 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA