July 6, 2020
Removal of a Cyst using a LightScalpel CO2 laser
Removal of a Cyst using a LightScalpel CO2 laserDr. Edward Zimmerman, Las Vegas Laser and Lipo, used his LightScalpel CO2 laser to assist in the removal of a cyst from his patient’s right earlobe. Dr. Zimmerman used the CO2 Laser to cut through the skin to excise the cyst. He then sutured the surgical site using 5-0 sutures to close incision cite, inverted and simple sutures x 4. Aftercare instructors for the patient included the use of Polysporin ointment. This patient had no downtime, experienced no pain, and only needed one follow-up 3-5 days post-op for suture removal. The CO2 laser offers the best balance of fast photo-thermal ablation and effective coagulation, among other benefits, including improved healing with minimal to no scarring. Published on June 2, 2017
- CO2 Laser Lipoma Removal by Ed Zimmerman, MD
- Why is LESS best with the LightScalpel CO2 Laser?
- LightScalpel CO2 Laser Blepharoplasty – Upper Eyelid
- Lipoma Excision with the LightScalpel CO2 Laser
- Blepharoplasty Initial Laser Incision – Eyelid Cut – Laser Surgery
- Lower Eyelid – Laser Blepharoplasty Skin Resurfacing (Freehand)
- August 1 - August 2
- August 22 - August 23
- August 28 - August 29
- June 29, 2020
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Surgical lasers for medical specialties including: dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, and others.
Copyright © 2020 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA