February 20, 2019
Laser Skin Tag Removal
Laser Skin Tag RemovalCutaneous papilloma skin tag removal with a LightScalpel 10,600 nm CO2 laser. The skin tag was removed in seconds with the SuperPulse mode leaving no charred tissue and no bleeding. Published on February 22, 2017
- CO2 Laser Lipoma Removal by Ed Zimmerman, MD
- Removal of a Cyst using a LightScalpel CO2 laser
- Why is LESS best with the LightScalpel CO2 Laser?
- Lower Eyelid – Laser Blepharoplasty Skin Resurfacing (Freehand)
- Blepharoplasty Initial Laser Incision – Eyelid Cut – Laser Surgery
- Lipoma Excision with the LightScalpel CO2 Laser
Frenectomies & Beyond: A Modern Approach to Laser Education that Challenges Traditional Methods Addressing Ankyloglossia and Tethered Oral TissuesFebruary 22 - February 23
- February 25 - March 1
Frenectomies & Beyond: A Modern Approach to Laser Education that Challenges Traditional Methods Addressing Ankyloglossia and Tethered Oral TissuesMarch 1 - March 2
February 19, 2019
February 8, 2019
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Surgical lasers for medical specialties including: dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, and others.
Copyright © 2019 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA