December 6, 2022
LightScalpel CO2 Laser Uses in Dentistry – Mike Shulman, DDS
LightScalpel CO2 Laser Uses in Dentistry – Mike Shulman, DDSMike Shulman, DDS, of Atlantic Dental Implant Seminars (ADIS), shares a few cases where he utilizes his LightScalpel CO2 laser. Watch a class-5 composite preparation, troughing prior to impression taking, and 3 different implant exposures. Dr. Shulman is the founder of ADIS: Dental Implantology Hands-On Learning. If you are looking to learn, employ surgical and prosthodontic dental Implant procedures in your own practice — ADIS’ training helps to take clinicians to the next level. Learn more at www.adiseminars.com The LightScalpel laser has many benefits and advantages over traditional surgical methods including minimized bleeding, less swelling and discomfort, reduced risk of infection, shortened procedure time, and smoother recovery. To see more videos LightScalpel laser in action visit lightscalpel.com/co2-laser-videos/type/dentistry Published on October 22, 2018
- LightScalpel CO2 Laser Peri-Implantitis Treatment Results
- Why is LESS best with the LightScalpel CO2 Laser?
- Richard Winter, DDS, Interview – Laser Implant Dentistry and Crown Lengthening
- Jack Hahn, DDS Reviews the LightScalpel CO2 Dental Laser
- CO2 Laser Lingual Frenectomy
- Matthew Rowe, DDS, MS, Interview – Choosing a dental laser for my practice
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- December 8 - December 11
- January 20, 2023 - January 21, 2023
- February 17, 2023 - February 19, 2023
- October 28, 2022
- October 26, 2022
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2022 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA