March 11, 2021
Dr. Richard Baxter interviewed about tongue-tie treatment
Dr. Richard Baxter interviewed about tongue-tie treatmentRichard Baxter, DMD, MS, DABPD of Shelby Pediatric Dentistry, was interviewed about tongue-ties and their treatment. Dr. Baxter exclusively uses his LightScalpel laser to perform the infant frenectomy procedure. He explains how the CO2 laser gently vaporizes tissue without touching it. The procedure only takes a few seconds, and the bleeding is minimal. Published on March 6, 2017
- Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- 3 Second Tongue-Tie Release by Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Infant Laser Frenectomy – Anterior and Posterior Tongue-Tie Revisions
- CO2 Laser Frenectomy of Adult with Anterior Tongue-Tie
- Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revision
- Four-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revisions
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- January 13, 2021
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA