March 11, 2021
LightScalpel CO2 Laser Peri-Implantitis Treatment Results
LightScalpel CO2 Laser Peri-Implantitis Treatment ResultsMike Shulman, DDS, of Atlantic Dental Implant Seminars (ADIS), shares radiographs of before and after LightScalpel CO2 laser assisted peri-implantitis treatments. See bone-reestablishment in before and after radiographs. Dr. Shulman is the founder of ADIS: Dental Implantology Hands-On Learning. If you are looking to learn, employ surgical and prosthodontic dental Implant procedures in your own practice — ADIS’ training helps to take clinicians to the next level. Learn more at www.adiseminars.com Published on October 22, 2018
- LightScalpel CO2 Laser Uses in Dentistry – Mike Shulman, DDS
- Jack Hahn, DDS Reviews the LightScalpel CO2 Dental Laser
- LightScalpel Dental Laser Implant Exposure #2
- Sarah Hornsby, RDH, OMT on LightScalpel Laser Tongue-Tie Releases
- Richard Winter, DDS, Interview – Laser Implant Dentistry and Crown Lengthening
- Gingival Hyperplasia Removal and Sulcular Debridement – LightScalpel Dental Laser
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- April 9 - April 10
Connecting To Better Health: Myofunctional Therapy and Behavior Skills — an ADA Children’s Airway Virtual EventApril 22 - April 23
- May 21 - May 22
- January 13, 2021
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA