July 6, 2021
3 Second Tongue-Tie Release by Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
3 Second Tongue-Tie Release by Richard Baxter, DMD, MSRichard Baxter, DMD, MS, used his LightScalpel CO2 laser to perform a posterior tongue-tie release (frenectomy) on a newborn baby. The Laser-ON time was 3 seconds with no bleeding. A tongue-tie release allows newborn babies the ability to latch on and breastfeed when they might not have previously been able to! Dr. Baxter is a board-certified pediatric dentist and the owner of the Alabama Tongue-Tie Center in Pelham, AL. He recently published a new book titled “Tongue-Tied: How a Tiny String Under the Tongue Impacts Nursing, Speech, Feeding, and More” Benefits of using a LightScalpel laser for a frenectomy include less bleeding, no sutures, excellent healing, and minimal post-procedure discomfort. Published on August 1, 2018
To copy the video, click on the button below ↓
- Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- Richard Baxter, DMD, MS, Interview – Experience with Laser Frenectomies
- Richard Baxter, DMD, choosing the best dental laser for soft-tissue procedures
- Dr. Richard Baxter interviewed about tongue-tie treatment
- CO2 Laser Frenectomy of Adult with Anterior Tongue-Tie
- Adult Tongue Release by Ben Sutter, DMD
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- August 6 - August 7
- August 28 - August 29
- September 10 - September 12
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA