March 11, 2021
Severe Tongue-Tie Laser Frenuloplasty – Soroush Zaghi, MD
Severe Tongue-Tie Laser Frenuloplasty – Soroush Zaghi, MDWatch as Soroush Zaghi, MD, of the Breathe Institute performs a frenuloplasty with help from his LightSclapel CO2 laser and Zaghi handpiece. The patient had a grade 4 (severe) tongue-tie. The patient is interviewed before the procedure and he discusses his symptoms and is again interviewed postoperatively about the immediately noticeable benefits of the procedure. Dr. Zaghi also demonstrates some postoperative exercises for the patient. Published on November 21, 2019
- CO2 Laser Frenuloplasty by Soroush Zaghi, MD
- Functional Frenuloplasty – Grade 3 compensating to Grade 2 – Soroush Zaghi, MD
- Child’s Functional Frenuloplasty Surgery – Soroush Zaghi, MD
- Baby Zaghi says Goodbye Tongue-Tie with Dr. Chelsea Pinto at The Breathe Institute
- Tongue-Tie Release Patient Experience and Results – Pamela Marzban, DDS
- Tongue-Tie Release with Post-Op Healing Progression Photos
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- April 9 - April 10
Connecting To Better Health: Myofunctional Therapy and Behavior Skills — an ADA Children’s Airway Virtual EventApril 22 - April 23
- May 21 - May 22
- January 13, 2021
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA