March 11, 2021
Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revision
Two-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie RevisionRichard Baxter, DMD, MS, performs a LightScalpel CO2 Laser Frenectomy on a 2-week-old baby. Both lip- and tongue-ties are released to help resolve nursing difficulties. After an infant laser frenectomy mothers have reported an immediately improved latch and less nipple pain during breastfeeding. Dr. Baxter’s practices dentistry at Shelby Pediatric Dentistry in Pelham, AL. Published on November 29, 2016
- Infant Laser Frenectomy – Anterior and Posterior Tongue-Tie Revisions
- Four-Week-Old Infant CO2 Laser Frenectomy – Tongue- & Lip-Tie Revisions
- Infant Lip- & Tongue-Tie Release – Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
- CO2 Laser Frenectomy of Adult with Anterior Tongue-Tie
- Dr. Richard Baxter interviewed about tongue-tie treatment
- 3 Second Tongue-Tie Release by Richard Baxter, DMD, MS
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- April 9 - April 10
Connecting To Better Health: Myofunctional Therapy and Behavior Skills — an ADA Children’s Airway Virtual EventApril 22 - April 23
- May 21 - May 22
- January 13, 2021
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2021 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA