American Board of Laser Surgery Certification
American Board of Laser Surgery (ABLS) is one of the oldest and the most credible medical laser boards in the USA and in the World. Earning the certification from the ABLS provides a valuable learning experience, and promotes efficacy of treatment, patient safety and helps attract new patients. ABLS is the only medical specialty board worldwide devoted to the use of lasers and light in surgery and medicine. ABLS offers a pay-as-you-go option for preparing for and taking the Written Examination. Please see the Certifications page for complete details.
Continuing Education Workshops
- Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD) Standard Proficiency Courses and Clinical Simulation Exams provide unbiased CE laser training opportunities, and are taught by highly accomplished ALD recognized course providers. Standard Proficiency CE workshops are designed to help dentists and their offices to integrate lasers into everyday clinical practice safely and efficiently.
- ADA’s and AGD’s CE laser training workshops are often taught by ALD recognized course providers.
Continuing Education Online Programs
Online CE Programs are affordable and convenient on-demand learning opportunities; they cover both the basics of laser dentistry as well as in-depth reviews of dental laser applications in convenient web-based, PDF and video formats.
- The online CE program provided by the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health (ASDOH) is a university-accredited 8.25-hour CE credit course that is developed to supply the dentist with the basics of laser science and its many clinical applications in dentistry.
- Dental Economics’ ADA and CERP recognized on-line standard proficiency certification 2-hour CE laser training course was created for dentists, dental hygienists and assistants. Participants will understand the criteria for selecting the best soft tissue dental laser for their practice, understand the difference between operating costs and purchase price of lasers, and learn the advantages of laser use for every type of dental practice, both generalist and specialist.
- Dentistry Today’s CE laser course content is devoted to dental CO2 laser applications across the many dental specialties from General Dentistry to Periodontics. It is developed and peer-reviewed to ensure the highest level of scientific data and improve the participating dentists’ knowledge and skills for ultimate enhancement of the quality of patient care.