We are here to help you market your laser and your practice by educating patients and potential patients about the benefits of CO2 laser surgery. Having a LightScalpel laser doesn’t just give you an advantage in surgical procedures; it can also help to attract new patients and keep current patients coming back.
Marketing Your Laser
Marketing LightScalpel Lasers
Online Marketing Tools
Let the world know that you offer state-of-the-art laser surgery in your office and help educate your patients about the many benefits of LightScalpel CO2 laser surgery.
- Patient Education Website
- To help educate your patients about the many benefits of LightScalpel lasers, please direct them to the Patient Education section of our website.
- Why LESS is best with the LightScalpel® CO2 Laser – Infographic and Video
- We have created an infographic that covers the main advantages of LightScapel laser surgery for patients. If you are a LightScalpel laser owner, feel free to share our laser surgery infographic or place it on your website.
- Online Banner Images
- We have designed a variety of different promotional banners and badges to help promote laser surgery and laser dentistry. If you are a LightScalpel laser owner, feel free to download any of our banners.
Printed Marketing Material
We don’t just design, sell, and service your laser; we want to help your practice thrive. We have put together a handful of different printed brochures and posters to help promote and educate your patients about LightScalpel lasers. Some of the print media includes:
- Infant Laser Frenectomy
- Laser Oral Surgery and Soft Tissue Dentistry
- Soft Tissue Laser Dentistry
- Frenectomía con Láser en Infantes – Spanish (Infant Laser Frenectomy)
- Frenectomía con Láser en Pacientes Pediátricos – Spanish (Pediatric Laser Frenectomy)
- We Offer 21st Century Laser Dentistry – 18″ W x 24″ H
- Why LESS is best with the LightScalpel® CO2 Laser – 17″ W x 11″ H
To request printed brochures or posters for your office, please fill out the form below, or call us at 1-866-589-2722.