LightScalpel reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to LightScalpel, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under LightScalpel’s control, and LightScalpel is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You may use information on LightScalpel products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by LightScalpel for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- for any unlawful purpose
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- to submit false or misleading information
- to provide a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
- to collect or track the personal information of others
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, robot or scrape
- to use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. for any obscene or immoral purpose
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any LightScalpel server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.to export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- to reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of LightScalpel, including any LightScalpel account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or LightScalpel’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to LightScalpel.
- to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to LightScalpel on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses and to bar any such prohibited uses.
LightScalpel disclaims any responsibility for anything connected to this Site or your use of this Site, and LightScalpel makes these specific disclaimers:
- LightScalpel does not promise that the site or any content, service or feature of the site will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- LightScalpel does not promise that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results.
- The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
- All information provided on the site is subject to change without notice.
- LightScalpel cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features.
- LightScalpel DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LightScalpel disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and/or any LightScalpel services.
- You assume total responsibility for your use of the site and any linked sites.
- Your sole remedy against LightScalpel for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
The above disclaimers apply to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
LightScalpel’s Remedies for User Violations
LightScalpel may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) LightScalpel’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including LightScalpel’s customers. LightScalpel reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that LightScalpel deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. LightScalpel also may disclose your information when LightScalpel determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall LightScalpel, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Indemnification of LightScalpel
You agree to indemnify and hold LightScalpel, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against LightScalpel by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or your violation of any law or the rights of others.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
Feedback and Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. LightScalpel shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2020 LightScalpel. All rights reserved.
Date of last update: July 2, 2020