November 18, 2020
Shervin Yazdi, DDS, Shares His Experience Using Flexible Fiber LightScalpel CO2 Lasers
Shervin Yazdi, DDS, Shares His Experience Using Flexible Fiber LightScalpel CO2 LasersLightScalpel user Shervin Yazdi, DDS, in a recent interview, he covers the many advantages of the LightScalpel CO2 laser including the ergonomics of the flexible fiber versus articulated arm delivery systems and how the LightScalpel enabled him to focus solely on infant frenectomies in his practice. Thank you, Dr. Yazdi, for letting us share your interview. Dr. Yazdi has been providing safe and effective pediatric dental care for 25 years. Dr. Yazdi is a graduate of the world-renowned dental doctorate program at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA 1994) and furthermore the post-doctoral pediatric residency program at UCLA (1996). Learn more about Dr. Yazdi at cvpd.info. Published on September 30, 2019
- Tagged As:
- Medical Professionals Testimonials
- Loeta Robles, DDS, Interview – Laser Frenectomies from Diode to CO2
- Richard Baxter, DMD, MS, Interview – Experience with Laser Frenectomies
- Maribel Santos-Cordero, DMD, Interview – Comparing Dental Lasers
- Michael F. Iseman, DDS – Interview
- Milton Geivelis, DDS – Interview
- Sarah Hornsby, RDH, OMT on LightScalpel Laser Tongue-Tie Releases
Sign up for Our Email Newsletter
Join thousands of clinicians and get the latest case studies, surgical videos, news releases, and exclusive offers related to LightScalpel laser surgery and dentistry.
Zero Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- November 27 - November 30
- January 23, 2021 - January 24, 2021
- April 9, 2021 - April 10, 2021
- November 2, 2020
- October 27, 2020
CO2 surgical laser manufacturer. Medical specialties that utilize LightScalpel surgical lasers include dentistry, OMS, plastic surgery, among others.
Copyright © 2020 LightScalpel - All rights reserved. Terms, pricing, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Made in the USA